RazALERT Preferences and Contact Information
You don’t have to sign up to receive RazALERT notifications; however, if you aren’t receiving notifications, please check to confirm that your contact info is correct.
Students are prompted to update their RazALERT preferences when they log in to UAConnect every 90 days. Alternatively, these preferences can be updated manually at any time:
- Log into UAConnect Student Center, and on the Student Homepage, click on the Profile icon.
- Click on UA Campus Alerts in the left sidebar.
- Enter your cell phone number for “Emergency messaging should be sent to:”
- Click Save.
Faculty and Staff
To receive RazALERT, WxALERT and other emergency messages via personal cell phones, employees must provide their personal cell phone number and it must be designated as “Mobile” in Workday. This information can be reviewed and/or updated manually at any time:
- Log in to the Workday portal using your UARK username and password.
- Click on the Profile icon in the top, right of the portal dashboard. Select View Profile.
- Once in your Workday Profile, scroll down in the left menu and select Contact.
- Edit your home contact information by clicking Edit
- Edit your home phone number by clicking Edit on the Phone option. Add, or edit, the phone number you want to be contacted by and select Mobile as the phone type.
- When finished, select Submit, then Done.
- Once you select Submit you are brought back to your Profile page.
- Double check that your workspace is filled out with your physical location on campus.
For a video tutorial of these steps visit the Workday Training Module: Employee Self-Service Demo: Add or Edit Contact Information.