RazALERT Sign Up
Students are prompted to update their RazAlert preferences upon log in to UAConnect every 90 days. Alternatively, they can update it in their preferences manually with following instructions:
- Log into UAConnect Student Center and on the 'Student Homepage' click on the 'Profile
- Click on 'UA Campus Alerts in the left sidebar
- Update your Emergency Messaging Settings
- Add updated cell phone number in the blank
- Click "Save"
Faculty and Staff
- Log in to the Workday portal using your UARK username and password.
- Click on the profile icon in the top, right of the portal dashboard. Select View Profile.
- Once in your Workday Profile, scroll down in the left menu and select Contact.
- Edit your home contact information by clicking the Edit
- Edit your home phone number by clicking Edit on the Phone option. Add, or edit, the phone number you want to be contacted by and select Mobile as the phone type.
- When finished select Submit then Done.
- Once you select Submit you are brought back to your profile page. You can return to the Workday homepage by selecting the Workday logo in the top, left corner.
For a video tutorial of these steps visit the Workday Training Module: Employee Self-Service Demo: Add or Edit Contact Information.